What Makes You Happy Thread

Members dont see this ad

I've got 4 days to go of my last year at trade school. Get signed off in Feb :dance:

Noice! Congratulations mate! :D

I hopefully have the option of then starting the 2 years of night school I need to become licenced rather than just registered. F@$k, when I was at school I didn't want to be there, now I'm hanging to go back! :lol:

Noice! Congratulations mate! :D

I hopefully have the option of then starting the 2 years of night school I need to become licenced rather than just registered. F@$k, when I was at school I didn't want to be there, now I'm hanging to go back! :lol:

Cheers mate!

I'm looking at the same thing, Going for my Diploma of Engineering. Upto 2yrs to complete it and I'm aleady 2/3rds the way there. Plus most of it is done either at work or home. Can't wait! :dance:

Back in my day that would have cost about $1.50 in total, haha

Haha yeah me too. Remember when you could get a can of coke for as little as 60-80cents, four and twenty pies were about $1 and a litre of petty was less than the price of LPG now. It was also a fair few years before I became an apprentice fitter and started earning a whopping $165 p/w. Man I'm old!!!

What makes me ssssoooo happy. Getting the datto into work this weekend to do dump pipe and cooler then it's done ready for engineers!!! which will make me even happier as it means full steam ahead on getting the HKS gt2530 to pump a truck load of boost into the 5k!!!

Stu.

Edited by kickn5k

What makes me ssssoooo happy. Getting the datto into work this weekend to do dump pipe and cooler then it's done ready for engineers!!! which will make me even happier as it means full steam ahead on getting the HKS gt2530 to pump a truck load of boost into the 5k!!!

F-yeah! On both counts. :y: