Ke25 On Top Gear Australia !!

Gavclassic

Members dont see this ad

I'll vent a bit of steam off.

Hats off to the Corolla, but what a waste to use such an original and clean Kingswood and Falcon :n: :n: Okay use them in an episode and have a bit of fun without banging them up, but then clean them up/detail whatever and sell them off in a public auction with the proceeds going to a charity of each of the hosts choice.

Nice cars but I wasnt really impressed.

Oh and Mr Pazzatti commenting during his drive "these cars should be in the back of a wrecker somewhere" bloody look after them so they don't have to be there. Very shallow.

This show continues to make me cringe... Entertainment factor is almost non-existant, and whilst not as bad as last year the presenters are uninteresting and appear to have little actual knowledge of cars between them.

What a waste of time and money - all that effort to produce what could have been an awesomely entertaining segment....instead it was a flop.

Clarkson, May and Hammond are entertaining to watch and genuinely funny guys...although sometimes lacking in real insight and mechanical understanding.

Australian Top gear still lacks the insight and knowledge...badly...but what makes it worse is the boredom factor and the fact these guys just aren't that funny.

Fail.

stupid. dumb. complete wast of time

ruined 3 perfectly good classic cars.

if they wanted to do something really entertaining & newsworthy i'll get them a browning 9mm with 3 bullets in it so they can play russian roulette.