Ohh What This Is For Sale!!!!!!!!!

shauns ke30

thanks trev you hit the nail on the head mate i build cars 4 living not play on laptop my computer skills are yeah shit just thought it wood be cool 2 join and talk 2 like minded people but i think my mate was rite about this site man seeing as there is dudes windging about my spelling cheers for the info on uploading photos not gunna bother with this site tho man already startn 2 do my head in just chatting if your on face book look me up scott briant profile pic is the wagon.

Welcome to visit toymods.org.au

Joining up takes some time but its worth it.

This site has been really good in the past but lately i have experienced a bad taste here......Lets hope it can pick its game up again.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks trev you hit the nail on the head mate i build cars 4 living not play on laptop my computer skills are yeah shit just thought it wood be cool 2 join and talk 2 like minded people but i think my mate was rite about this site man seeing as there is dudes windging about my spelling cheers for the info on uploading photos not gunna bother with this site tho man already startn 2 do my head in just chatting if your on face book look me up scott briant profile pic is the wagon.

well there goes another genuine corrolla enthusiast, everyone wave.

Isnt that great, someone with the skills to actually build a car that everyone could have learned off and he gets a nice friendly welcome.

That car is flawless, and is no different to any other drag orientated car built to the highest standard. A corolla with a spread in street machine is a massive achievement.

well there goes another genuine corrolla enthusiast, everyone wave.

Isnt that great, someone with the skills to actually build a car that everyone could have learned off and he gets a nice friendly welcome.

That car is flawless, and is no different to any other drag orientated car built to the highest standard. A corolla with a spread in street machine is a massive achievement.

cheers dude i did everything on that car myself apart from rollcage and was 1 of the 1st japanese cars featured in street machine that didnt need 2 win grand champion at summernats 2 do it and yeah just wanted 2 share info etc its good 2 c a few cool dude on here

cheers dude i did everything on that car myself apart from rollcage and was 1 of the 1st japanese cars featured in street machine that didnt need 2 win grand champion at summernats 2 do it and yeah just wanted 2 share info etc its good 2 c a few cool dude on here

Hang around a bit longer mate. i saw this car a few times getting around and would still enjoy

looking at a few more pics, and I'm sure a few others on here would too.

• 3 weeks later...