Ohh What This Is For Sale!!!!!!!!!

shauns ke30

The dude waving his arm out the window? :P

Lol it is your money, whatever makes you happy. Surely you are secure enough in yourself to not give a f@$k what others think. :no2:

geez felix your a pretty funny dude if u guys like corollas so much u wood appreciate people doin them up what ever whey they choose I'm happy 2 c what eva a person duz 2 a corolla apart from wrecking them. as 4 its my money its called a hobby mate nuthn 2 do with the money its the enjoyment of buildn it and driving the wheels of it. as ive just joined this site i was hoping it wasnt full of dickheads bagging other peoples cars but it seems i could be rong. i have owned 22 corollas 2 date and still have 4 now and lets face it a 3 4 5k with a webber wasnt gunna turn tyres at what eva speed i wanted 2 or get a corolla in street machine etc.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geez felix your a pretty funny dude if u guys like corollas so much u wood appreciate people doin them up what ever whey they choose I'm happy 2 c what eva a person duz 2 a corolla apart from wrecking them. as 4 its my money its called a hobby mate nuthn 2 do with the money its the enjoyment of buildn it and driving the wheels of it. as ive just joined this site i was hoping it wasnt full of dickheads bagging other peoples cars but it seems i could be rong. i have owned 22 corollas 2 date and still have 4 now and lets face it a 3 4 5k with a webber wasnt gunna turn tyres at what eva speed i wanted 2 or get a corolla in street machine etc.

What else have you got?

Cruise vid was pretty sweet, I for one would love to have this.

What else have you got?

Cruise vid was pretty sweet, I for one would love to have this.

hey dude i hav a ke55 sedan ke35 coop ke30 ke10 a jzs147 aristo single turbo and a 600hp cressida want to put some photos up but don't no how new 2 site can't even put profile pic up any help cheers mate

Ke355, first things first mate. If you want us to take you seriously, please type in proper English and use the punctuation that is included with this language and provided for on your keyboard. Spelling and capitalisation also come in quite handy. This is not Twitter, MySpace or Facebook, and you do actually have more than 135 characters per post to use.

On Topic, I had a look at this car out at Willowbank in January and it's seriously one good looking tyre fryer. :P

Pictures 62 to 69 here

Edited by Nitephyre

Ke355, first things first mate. If you want us to take you seriously, please type in proper English and use the punctuation that is included with this language and provided for on your keyboard. Spelling and capitalisation also come in quite handy. This is not Twitter, MySpace or Facebook, and you do actually have more than 135 characters per post to use.

On Topic, I had a look at this car out at Willowbank in January and it's seriously one good looking tyre fryer. :P

Pictures 62 to 69 here

I think you will find that ke355 is middle aged and does not have the computer skills we have, My dad can't spell so I would hate to see him on his computer (dating sites, BAH), If it was a 15yo kid with leet speak then it would be different.

Trev why don't you buy it then?

ke355, get over it man. This is an internet forum, everybody has got their own opinions.

From the forum rules:

1.3.0 don't write in leet speak or SMS style. We don't charge by the letter and theres a great big monitor to read full words. This can be very annoying to try and decypher and you will recieve warnings where admins/mods see fit. lnk cr b82rez 2g4 "Me was tryin' to save time."

Trev why don't you buy it then?

ke355, get over it man. This is an internet forum, everybody has got their own opinions.

From the forum rules:

1.3.0 don't write in leet speak or SMS style. We don't charge by the letter and theres a great big monitor to read full words. This can be very annoying to try and decypher and you will recieve warnings where admins/mods see fit. lnk cr b82rez 2g4 "Me was tryin' to save time."

What the f@$k is your problem, I said I liked the car, Someone joins that has put more money into one car then then most put into a lifetime of them and you basically want him to f@$k off, He is a legitimate corolla enthusiast unlike some of the f@$ks on here that join because the shit box that their parents got them for a 1st car is too slow, Sorry that it isn't a dirty old ke15 from Gatton.

Oh and by the way, I highlighted your spelling mistakes.

Oh and by the way, I highlighted your spelling mistakes.

Nice work Trev :P You know I just copied and pasted it from Here.

ke355 keen to see your ke10. Really not much of a fan of the later models but love the ke1x's.

Edited by Felix

Nice work Trev :P You know I just copied and pasted it from Here.

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

It must of been good then, So why the attack on me for saying I liked the car, Got a problem you wanna sort out or something?

I wasn't attacking you Trev. You said you would love to have it and I simply asked, why not buy it then?

Link works for me. Try This One.

Just the way you came across.

Nope, Must be only visible for senior members, I am not allowed to see the private lounge.

If you have a photobucket account or something like that you can link them.

thanks trev you hit the nail on the head mate i build cars 4 living not play on laptop my computer skills are yeah shit just thought it wood be cool 2 join and talk 2 like minded people but i think my mate was rite about this site man seeing as there is dudes windging about my spelling cheers for the info on uploading photos not gunna bother with this site tho man already startn 2 do my head in just chatting if your on face book look me up scott briant profile pic is the wagon.