Lowering Ke30 4in!!!!!!! Vn Wagon Shocks

shauns ke30

hey all ive look everwhere to find this but can't!! ive herd a while ago on the club about people lowering ke30's and useing a

supper low holden shockies for the rear i think they where (vn wagon supper low shocks) but not to sure if anyone can remember what they where

can you let me no thanks i can't remember what they where :locked:

I'm lowering my ke30 5in or 4in i have a pedders rear sway bar to fit aswell

but i would like to no what shockies will be best for this and what will fit

thanks shaun

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-5" is just stupidly low. Any form of "suspension" travel would be in YOUR SPINE as you'll be sitting hard on the bump stops. 2"s in the rear is more than enough. Anything more is only "poser low", illegal and dangerous!!!

yeah i no I'm still seeing want i can do with. but I'm also running 14in stockies with fat tyers 205/80/14 and its high as

probag no'1 in australia!!!!!!!!! is reseting the leafs for me thats why I'm looking for bigger shocks for

the rear to take some of the bunce go away and its legal thats what probagg told me when they do stuff like

this they also engineer it too be low

why will i waste $$$300 to lower it 2in

when i can lowwer it 4in for the same price

pfft poser low thats 6in have you seen my roll it looks like shit handles like crap

lowering it will be the best think i have ever done to it

or i can stay stock hight and be loveing the body roll :locked:

and heckti under steer and oversteer

yea, lowerererering it iz where itz at

nuffin will beet dis once it's loooooooooowWW!!

you should put sum of doze 20" spinnarz on it two! hektik to da MAXXX!

nothing positive in anything you've said. go talk to pedders at a MINIMUM, or find some older suspension joints and have a chat with them.

SERIOUSLY.

dF

yea, lowerererering it iz where itz at

nuffin will beet dis once it's loooooooooowWW!!

you should put sum of doze 20" spinnarz on it two! hektik to da MAXXX!

nothing positive in anything you've said. go talk to pedders at a MINIMUM, or find some older suspension joints and have a chat with them.

SERIOUSLY.

dF

all i did was ask one thing and thats all i wanted i don't cair what you say or think its my rolla not yours

and i can do what i want to it coz it mine

see its people like yous that make rollaclub crap all i ask was one thing

thanks alot and what to i get a ganging up on me hahaahahahaha

yous are funny

We're not ganging up on you mate! :locked: We're trying to help you make an informed decision that will give you a nice look.......as well as a nice ride.

dfunkt's italics comment problem wasn't the best way of conveying his message but the point is still there. He's basically just trying to say that looks aren't everything about a car. It also needs to comfortable, practical and legal!!!!

The bit of his last post that I agree 100% with is the fact you should discuss this with a suspension shop like pedders etc. You'll find they will tell you that 4-5"s is also far too low and they'll make suggestions for a compromise between a ride heigh both yourself and local poo poo are happy with, as well as a safe and confortable ride.

Yes its your car and you can do what you want with it, knock yourself out. But you did ask the RC.com community for opinions on this, which you were given.... weather you like them or not.

Edited by Taz_Rx

We're not ganging up on you mate! :locked: We're trying to help you make an informed decision that will give you a nice look.......as well as a nice ride.

dfunkt's italics comment problem wasn't the best way of conveying his message but the point is still there. He's basically just trying to say that looks aren't everything about a car. It also needs to comfortable, practical and legal!!!!

The bit of his last post that I agree 100% with is the fact you should discuss this with a suspension shop like pedders etc. You'll find they will tell you that 4-5"s is also far too low and they'll make suggestions for a compromise between a ride heigh both yourself and local poo poo are happy with, as well as a safe and confortable ride.

Yes its your car and you can do what you want with it, knock yourself out. But you did ask the RC.com community for opinions on this, which you were given.... weather you like them or not.

yeah its sweet I'm not going for looks Taz_Rx i want a slider. thats while i have the sway bar and want it low

the reson i want it so low is so i can try and get rid of as much body roll as i can. the vn commo shocks

i think will take some on the spine golt away just need to no will they fit with how low i want it.

Your saying you want to drop it 4" low so you can get rid of body roll . . .

Can I ask what else you have done to try and minimize body roll up to now?

Surely you wouldn't be looking at lowering your Corolla 4"'s as your first option? :locked:

Maybe try upgrading the swaybars first like you suggested you would, or even a front strut brace.

Your saying you want to drop it 4" low so you can get rid of body roll . . .

Can I ask what else you have done to try and minimize body roll up to now?

Surely you wouldn't be looking at lowering your Corolla 4"'s as your first option? :locked:

Maybe try upgrading the swaybars first like you suggested you would, or even a front strut brace.

ok sofar on the car: i have a pedders front sway bar fatter then the stock lowering king springs in the

front and rear is stock?

what i have for the car but havent put on:::::

i have RA40 front brake upgrade ra40 lowering spings ready to go and pedders rear sway bar

this is the set up i want

front: RA40 brakes lowerd king spings front pedders sway bar.

back: lowerd 4'' with vn wagon shocks and peders sway bar.

Ok thats better :locked:

RA40 brake upgrade works well in KE30's. Done it myself personally.

Front king springs will drop it around 2" I am guessing? Or would you be cutting the springs to match the rear?

Are you also changing over to a decent front shock absorber to match your new height?