Slo-038 + 10Psi

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad

Gave it a quick tune up tonight, not perfect but deffinatly better as it was rich as all hell, due to the carb base coming off and being adjust for a 1.8L boxer. Will keep tweeking till i get an o2 sensor and gauge.

Can't say i've seen factory gutter trims for 36/38's. Closest was some aftermarket plastic trim on a 36 at the wreckers

The plastic gutter moulds look shidhouse and break easily.

I've found that the chrome gutter moulds off old Sigmas are the go, the gutter mould that starts from the front of the car actually fits perfectly, no need to even rebend them!

Could probably get them off other cars of the period too.

Cheers,

Sam.

The plastic gutter moulds look shidhouse and break easily.

I've found that the chrome gutter moulds off old Sigmas are the go, the gutter mould that starts from the front of the car actually fits perfectly, no need to even rebend them!

Could probably get them off other cars of the period too.

Cheers,

Sam.

Even for the rear? the front 1/3rd of the trim is the same as the sedans, just need something for the rear 2/3rds.

Cheers for the heads up tho Sam

Reed (blzbub666) Is making some of those window visor things up for my wagon so I'll give you the low down when we try fitting them up.

Sweet! deffinatly interested. We can compare "notes" :P

Oh yeah forgot about those. But in all honesty I've been stupid busy at work. Lucky if I get a break. Found out I can get stainless .55 through work. Once the dimensions are worked out I might get some. But they won't be cheap. Keep reminding me to do the 30 ones. Or ill forget.