Roo's Ke20

Roo

if only they were 14", could get some 185/60/R14 RE001s, great tyre!

hahah looks like you could do with some TE27 flares... RA28GTs KE20 pops into mind!

yea i know had re001s on my 70 and loved them

don't want to go bolt on flares, i want it looking like a ke20 not a te27. will shorten the lcas and see if that makes any difference as its got a fair bit of camber atm

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alittle small inst it? was going to get 175/60s as they seem to bit more common

small yes, but that would most likely have those wheels sitting alot better, and you can get some decent tyres in that size. I will be getting some for my daily when I can find some 13x5.5/6" rims

You can get some very good 175/50 tyres

Oh and you do realise that by shortening the lcas you will decrease camber with could make them wheels fit even worse

Cheers, Ben.

How wide are they? They will fit inside the guards, my superlites stuck out around 30mm. 175/50/13 is what i'm running, but 165's would make them fit within the guard.

By the way those rims are SEX. I want them.

Ohh and i'm the only one that is going for a te27 look on a ke20 lol.

How wide are they? They will fit inside the guards, my superlites stuck out around 30mm. 175/50/13 is what i'm running, but 165's would make them fit within the guard.

By the way those rims are SEX. I want them.

Ohh and i'm the only one that is going for a te27 look on a ke20 lol.

they are 13 x 7 0 so should fit the guards

what brands have that size tyres?

your car looks so hot but I'm planning to make it more ke20 then te27, so no fender mirrors or bolts on

Edited by Roo

Small tyre guide

From what I have heard the Nankang 165/55's are pretty good. I'm not sure which of the two he used though

The Yokohama 175/50's are great, especially those A048 semi-slicks. Wear could be an issue on the street with semi slicks though haha

I wouldn't run bigger than either of those if you want those wheels in the guards without too much work. Should only need a roll of the inner lips

Cheers, Ben.

Edited by benzo

went to get tyres today, wanted 110 a tyre for average tyres so i said flag that and went and spent my tyre money on new clothes

had some stockos sitting around from my ke70 with newish tyres on them so i switch them to the mrks3 hmm they are 155/80/13 and tyre tread sit flush with the guards

mrk3s.jpg

mrk3s2.jpg

got abit of stretch :bash:

don't want semi's on it as i was planning on making this my daily. will check out them yoko's and the nankangs

No way, poo brown is where its at these days!

80 series tyres are looking hot on the rims Roo. Do you have a pic of the rear? or not converted to 4x114.3 yet?

yea still trying to get axles to fit the rear

i don't mind the colour but becuause its all cracked and matt it looks gay, so good paint will come when i sell my 70

still decided on tyres would like yokos but think they might be abit $$ for me, might get 185/60 nankangs as they are oem rolling diameter

the real decision is to white wall or not

anyone priced up yokos? or the nankangs?

will get some prices in the morning

Edited by Roo

Scott is right in saying no white walls. no question

Don't go 185/60 with a 13x7 on a KE20. thats a pretty big tyre really. biggest I would go is 175/60 like RA28GT has, I find that even too big

and brown is THE ONLY colour this car should be

Cheers, Ben.

Scott is right in saying no white walls. no question

Don't go 185/60 with a 13x7 on a KE20. thats a pretty big tyre really. biggest I would go is 175/60 like RA28GT has, I find that even too big

and brown is THE ONLY colour this car should be

Cheers, Ben.

a 185/60/13 is the same as the stock 155/80/12 tyres, but i think I'm going to save up and get a set of 175/60 yokos for it.

yea she is staying brown

got bored so took some pics, she is dirty as hell its too hot to wash it so meh.

hopefully can source some ke30 axles so i can get mrk3s on the back too

ke20-1.jpg

ke203.jpg