Informal Cruise

13BT_KE20

I'm pretty sure they already know where people do burnouts an stuff. Realisticly they prolly don't bother about it because its away from everyone else and off the roads. Yes its illegal but if not there then more people will be on the road doin the same thing.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is drift+thongs.

don't know don't care, rollaclub doesnt need this type of person around IMHO

a nobody xD lol i was there with mates and the rollas rolled in, we was pretty hapi to see em all, but... lolcats

i got a rolla but i never been on one of your cruises.... we go there every friday to drift ^^

take it to another forum we don't want to end up with a bad rep, or take it to MSN away from rolla club.

a nobody xD lol i was there with mates and the rollas rolled in, we was pretty hapi to see em all, but... lolcats

i got a rolla but i never been on one of your cruises.... we go there every friday to drift ^^

oh dear, i closed and deleted stuff before, yet you come right back and do it again some people never learn. but t reopened it hope people might get the idea to take this sort of talk off of rollaclub. obviously i was to subtle, or you arent quite up with the rules or rollaclub.

Edited by MYSTIK