this stuff!!

but about 2 months ago i got her on the bake

1 legger lol foot flat to the foor and she just sat their

spining.... (she was lowered)

Since then i have put a 5 speed in her electronic dizzy/ignition

aftermarket leads and spark plugs exeedy sports clutch

beter air fillter and heaps more.

It goes heaps harder then it did!!

Now she has no back brakes (it did before)

and she wont get no the brake anymore

its still lowered and it just jumpes around and diff shudders

when i drop the clutch.

I do have brand new tyers on the back though but don't no why

the diff bounces and shudders.

if you no how to fix my problem plz

let me no cheers.

shaun

Edited by shauns ke30

Members dont see this ad

It's called axle tramp, it happens because the torque through your rear wheels tries to wind the leaf spring up like a clock spring, then when it loads up it unloads again creating the shuddering feeling. You can make anti tramp bars for them quite easily, just look it up on google.

The reason its happening is because the new tyres grip the road much better when trying to do burnouts and thus you get more reaction torque.

It's called axle tramp, it happens because the torque through your rear wheels tries to wind the leaf spring up like a clock spring, then when it loads up it unloads again creating the shuddering feeling. You can make anti tramp bars for them quite easily, just look it up on google.

The reason its happening is because the new tyres grip the road much better when trying to do burnouts and thus you get more reaction torque.

Anti tramp bars are also called "cal-trac" bars. I got work to make me up some you bolts a bit longer so i can mount a plate under the shocker plate for this exact reason.

a 3k holds stand stills:O what i did with my ke55 was unplug my window sprayers and put longer piepes ran them under my car and hooked them to the wheels arch so when i spray my window sprayers it would spray oil on my back tyres blew a stock tyre with it haha.

Yes i thought of that.. diesel/oil squrtas

thats what i call them

but don't you get oil all up the side of

your car???? i have a mate that had them

on a bluebird and he had to clean his car

all most every day coz the diesel/oil just went

every were.

I bought a couple of window washer resivours and pumps intending to fit them in the boot and have them spray washing detergent onto the wheels (for use on a mates PRIVATE PROPETY) Wont dirty your car like oil/diesel.

Back to the caltrac bars, does anyone know how far apart the you-bolts are on a ke30. I know the you-bolts themselves are 2.25 inches wide, but need to know how far they are apart so i can make the plates for the caltracs. (sorry, may be a tad off topic)