Se Ke30?

shauns ke30

Maybe someone wanted extra safety? Or one or two doors had rusted out and they wanted the rest to match, or because the interior door trims go all the way to the top of the door in the late KE55s but not in the 30s...

Its all 4 doors, not 2 and as for the trims only the Update KE55's had ones that went over to the windows. That also reminds me that from 77 onwards they had the same pattern on the door trims as well as the same type of seats. (Not including the update)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I now have a 78 Ke30 SE. Got the Vinyl seats, rear window demister, radio and foam door handles. and on the other hand Ke30rollaMyles has the 78 CS with the strap doorhandles.

Like Doug said, they put on whatever they had at hand and whacked on whatever badge that was at the top of the pile.

I now have a 78 Ke30 SE. Got the Vinyl seats, rear window demister, radio and foam door handles. and on the other hand Ke30rollaMyles has the 78 CS with the strap doorhandles.

thats what was confusing me too mate. considering his is a 78 CS and has strap door handles, whereas mine is a 78 SE and has foam door handles. confusing :)

My KE30 is an SE from the badges that were taped onto it when I got it. But it has KE55 handles.

I think the whole radio and demister option was thrown out when they bought in the 55 dash. I've only once seen a rolla without the radio and demister in person and once on ebay. Both were wagons. One late KE36 and the other a KE38. So they continued to be pov with the wagons, but as for the sedans, they got these features standard from 77.

You mean this one?

As you can see it an 'update', 'ke30 1/2', 'series 2', whatever you want to call it, and being an SE, has pov pack vinyl seats.

I think the whole strap Vs arm rest thing is a bit weird. I reckon early 30s got the the strap, late (update) 30s had handles...

And thats my two cents...

You mean this one?

As you can see it an 'update', 'ke30 1/2', 'series 2', whatever you want to call it, and being an SE, has pov pack vinyl seats.

I think the whole strap Vs arm rest thing is a bit weird. I reckon early 30s got the the strap, late (update) 30s had handles...

And thats my two cents...

yep yep

thats the one!!!

Thanks for adding that attachment i don't no

how to do that yet I'm still new to all this stuff

cheers