Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats a pretty big litter of kittens!

My kitten was desexed, so no babies here! Which is more then likely a good thing, too many tom cats started coming around once she started going outside in the days.

Why are people always anti cat just because they are dog people?

I just like animals full stop, most people seem to think cats are girly or queer, but they are actually great pets for anyone, specially if you arent home enough to spend enough time with a pooch.

The whole time you thought it was male, you didn't notice a lack of balls?

But gratz on the litter(s), be sure to keep one to ride shotgun with you in the rolla........ :cool:

Tiger just looked like a boy, and it was hard to tell cause she was so small and scared of her new home for near a week..

OrangeLJ, yeah it is a big litter, but our other cat is twice the size of the one that just had a litter.. hope its just one big Hulk of a cat HAHA

Edited by Falken_KE30

your wish will be granted in a week or so.... my other cat is up the duff too, she tarted around about a week later then the other cat.

BTW, the cat that had kittens today is Tiger... thought it was a boy and i liked tiger lol, found out it was girl but still kept tiger as name... other one is Smokey, cause its black but in the sun it goes grey and brown...

My g/f thought her rats were both female, until one day they started growing balls. The one surviving rat is now about 15cm long plus tail, and his balls are probably the size of cherries. Very definitely male.

Called them Basil (after Basil the rat from Fawlty Towers, unfortunately dead now) and Boris. Fortunately we didn't name them straight away.