ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mr2 mite be out.... it died last nite :) idler pulley for the sc / water pump decide disapear (made fukin bad noises), havnt inspected the damage yet, just know the pulley is gone belt has a gash in it, coulda bend stuff, it started to get hot wen i limped hm so who knows (yes i know a motor gets hot when the water pump isnt turning)

I'm BLAMIMG THIS ON A CERTAIN MECHANIC SHOP AS THEY WERE THE LAST TO PLAY WITH THIS!!!

I'm a sad panda.. weres my rum

Edited by wasfishing

Yeah, that too. :yes: Anyway, this is off-topic. Please restrict discussion to matters directly related to the Extravaganza.

Only eleven (11) days until your cars need to be dropped off at the Showgrounds. Start washing them now. ;)

Also, I'm going to chat to the Sales Manager at Bridge Toyota today to try and convince him to help us out with some promotional gear and maybe loan us a Corolla and/or TRD for our display. Hopefully I'll have some good news for tomorrow. :bash:

Edited by ancullen

Didn't get a reply from the "Business Development Manager" at any point. He never replied to an email I sent him last year either. :bash: So I spoke to the General Sales Manager this afternoon instead. He was VERY, VERY helpful and has committed to giving us some Toyota & TRD posters and signage for our display. And we will DEFINITELY have a 2008 Corolla on display with our cars - hopefully a Levin or Ultima if one is available. AND if a TRD Aurion/Hilux is available, we will get one of those AS WELL. :yes: ;) :yes:

Adam is very happy.

I will be stopping by Hidden Valley tonight to pay our entry fees and mention the additional cars to John Palamountain. Unfortunately we won't know until Friday the 13th if we'll get a TRD or not, but regardless, I'm still VERY happy. :yes: