What Grinds My Gears.

maybe you could get the map tweaked for your cold start, extra enrichment at low temp?

Yeah was thinkin about taking back to PITS and having it sorted, its only a prob when the car has been sitting in the cold for more than 6 hours or overnight, so its not a big deal, adds to the anticipation, haha

I want to get the launch control setup on the ECU, haha even though its a circuit car

Glad i only work 5 mins from my place here, forget the outer CBD Dave, that is a massive jump in time

Members dont see this ad

F$%& off man, I've gone through and read the PM's between yourself and chillin. Don't get all stroppy because you can't make a quick buck out of someones misfortune. That's all your really on this forum for... buy something cheap and make a story about how your going to do big things and guess what... nothing happens. If he doesn't want to sell he isn't going to; that's just the bottom line. As for the "knock u the f out" comment, your a nobody and you'll do nothing, and all I can say is blood is thicker than water wanker.

ill back chillin all the way, mad fella :)

WGMG is hurting my wrist and needing two weeks off from work and needing three weeks off from the gym, damn it i just want to keep lifting :bash: (I think that is my first whinge on this forum :blush: )

How did you do that mate?

You don't need to use your wrists for squats or leg presses

Gotta build the foundations before you build the house :wink:

I did it loading heavy rounds of wood in the truck a work, nothing major just playing safe

Ive been doing plenty of cardio, leg and ab work to keep busy but i don't like missing out on lifting, throws out my routine.

EDIT, to right about the foundation, plenty of fellas getting round with chicken legs and big arms, quite amusing sometimes

Edited by 36panvan

Ive been doing plenty of cardio, leg and ab work to keep busy but i don't like missing out on lifting, throws out my routine.

EDIT, to right about the foundation, plenty of fellas getting round with chicken legs and big arms, quite amusing sometimes

I work in a Health and Fitness centre, encourage them to do leg work, haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuX-nFmL0II

THATS A GOOD PARTY THEN! i hate dubstep!

i remember when i was at creamfields. main arena was PACKED. then squirlex came on and started playing dubstep. i followed the other 3/4 of the crown to the next arena.

annoying tasteless music

alos wgmg - dubstep!