What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

supercheapauto...

go in on Saturday, order an adjustable whiteline sway bar for the s15.

only reason i go to sueprcheap is my mate has a trade card, 10% off.

i order it, and am told i must pay more than 50% upfront (special order, expensive item etc), i say fare enough. EFTPOS 100% of item, total of $293.00.

all good, walk out reasonably happy with my purchase.

get a call yesterday, they can't get the part. their suppliers are unable to supply it. and all they can offer is a refund. why? they don't know. they RECOMMEND i try autobahn, which is the shop next door. weird how a shop next door can get the part, yet they can't. "Everything auto and much much more"....my ass!

So i have to leave work early, drive down to the shop (40mins from work), and get my refund. they can only give me cash refund, so now i have $293 cash in my wallet and no swaybar. and wasted a good 1hr driving around in traffic yesterday arvo to collect formentioned cash.

i ring up bursons today, i ordered it over the phone, it will be here Thursday. i haven't paid anything yet. and its only $267 (with no discount card)

i can see why people are boycotting shops and buying online!

Edited by ke70dave

Can't agree more Dave with supercheap. I only really go in to the one near home now for a look see and a perv. For a face to face i've found Bursons is the go. Other then that its online.

This damn toowoomba weather is pissing me off. If i had enough band aids i'd cut myself off at the neck, every single bloody joint below is aching. Phuck you Mother Nature your nothing but a cold-heartless bitch.

So can I... $226.80 delivered off ebay. I think it's the same?

yeah not the same as the one i bought. But yeah i could have got it off ebay for about 250-260 delivered.

but my paypal account is playing up atm (i got hacked a while ago...), and i don't mind going to a shop if i can just pick it up on the way home etc, and i have a spare Saturday to install it this weekend, so i wanted it asap, not waiting for money to clear or slow postage etc.

Lol, just re-read your post Dave... s15 not KE15 :blush:

Edit: S15 ones are on there, a little cheaper.

haha i was a little confused......

i got the 3 way adjustable 27mm one.

cause everyone knows that if its adjustable...its better. why i hear you ask? it just is.

WGMG - People who have hickeys on their necks, I mean people still do that?

Let alone come to work and have that crap on their neck, or trying to cover it with makeup

"They still make you?"

I prefer people to come straight off the bench and score some points!!