What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

WGMG: Contract for loan finally at the bank. However just got told that due to only one person being able to do it I have to wait until the 25th of July to sign it. Hell no, been patient enough just give it to me!

WGMG: Contract for loan finally at the bank. However just got told that due to only one person being able to do it I have to wait until the 25th of July to sign it. Hell no, been patient enough just give it to me!

If your with CBA go to Casurina Branch, the manager their will get your shit sorted with ease

WGMG: knowing your short day Friday ain't gonna be short because of the 50 plus flashings that need to be done by Monday. Sickie? Everyone else at my new job seems to like taking days off whenever they feel like it. Plus my offsider will be delivering half the day. And they won't let me fold ones over 2m by myself.

Yeah ended up walking to the actual branch and talking to them and now have an appointment today to sign it off. They were astounded to hear how long it's taking, even helped me write a letter of complaint up about it :| .

... and if you're being charged any set-up fees, they should be waiving them.

My bank of choice ballsed up re-finance on the house (seperate to above loan) , as well as temporarily misplacing $135K of my money. Immediately the Set-up and 1st year fees were waived with a "terribly sorry Mr Dwarf" letter from the state manager accompanying it.

I like customer service. Numerous establishments no longer have my business because they don't/ refuse to provide it.

Edited by Redwarf